If you are a new competitor or have not taken out a licence in the last year, please REGISTER
first before Logging In. If you are renewing please LOG IN using your 13 Digit South African ID Number and the Password you were issued previously
, if you are a non SA Identity Holder please insert your date of birth and the balance of your Passport number e.g. 711023pp12n41 i.e. Year, Month, Day.
All NEW Karting and Circuit competitors must please contact MSA before applying for a licence.
It is compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Personal Accident Insurance, is a condition of a holding club, regional, national or international MSA licence and will automatically be included in your licence fee. This is applicable even if you have your own medical aid. Online licences will also incur a small admin fee.
- No Licence Application will be processed if the relevant information is not filled in correctly and in full.
- Licence is not refundable once it has been issued and cannot be changed to another category.
- Insurance is only refundable within 21 days after purchase, provided you have not competed.
- No Insurance or licence is sold on Pro Rata basis.
- No swapping of licences within categories once licence has been issued and you have competed.
- For any licences not reflected on the Online System - Please contact MSA
- The following licences can only be purchased at an MSA Office.
- International Licences
- Social Licences
- One Event Licences
For any further queries please contact MSA on 011 675 2220 during office DURING OFFICE HOURS
(08h00 - 15h00) or 0845875835 (Emergency Only - After Hours)
Thank you for registering on the MSA online licencing system. An automated email has been sent to the registration email address.
Please check if you have received this mail, it will contain your automatically generated password.If you have not received this email
please check your Junk mail folder. If you still have not received anything please feel free to contact the MSA office on (011) 466 2440.